Can't stop the strop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pict

Settler
Jan 2, 2005
Central Brazil
clearblogs.com
I picked up an Ez-Lap diamond stone this year. I also bought a block of white rouge for my leather stropping block. All this past week since I arrived back in Brazil I've been sharpening knives. I've never used a two step process that was faster than these two to get a knife shaving sharp.

My wife said, "You know the back of your hand is starting to look might wierd." I've been testing them, popping a few hairs off at a time. What can I say, I'm an addict now. Mac

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
My wife said, "You know the back of your hand is starting to look might wierd." I've been testing them, popping a few hairs off at a time. What can I say, I'm an addict now. Mac
The signs only get worse.... within a week you will have a bauld forearm, and within a couple of months your legs will start to look silky smooth.... ;-)

Ed

Pict

Settler
Jan 2, 2005
Central Brazil
clearblogs.com
Ed,

I'm there already! I took her advice to heart and started on my left ankle. Its a good thing my kids aren't hairy. My dog is a pit bull, I have better sense than to try that. Mac

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Ok, well i gave in. I sharpened my knives from ashdown and yes, i now have a bald left arm. :roll: But some sharp knives :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE