Canon 50D DSLR. Canon Lenses. Semi Pro Complete Set up.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
In fantastic condition a canon 50D, 15MP, Semi Pro camera. Canon 18-55mm and Canon 55-250mm full internal stabilisation, auto focus lenses.

The build quality of the 50D is superb with its magnesium alloy body, feels extremely solid in the hand.

P1020206.jpg

P1020208.jpg

P1020207.jpg

Comes complete with battery charger, 2 batteries, wired remote control, USB lead, all caps for body and lenses, UV filters, Lens hoods, matching neck straps.

Also comes with approx. 11 CF flash cards in a CF Flash card case, some cards are quite small in memory but there are 3 SanDisc, an Ultra II 1Gb, an Extreme III 1Gb and a Standard 2Gb.

All fits nicely in a LowePro Stealth Reporter AW bag, (£60) included.

This is a Semi Pro setup, far far better than what you would get for the same money spent on lower spec plastic DSLRs.

I was offered £600 as a voucher by Jessops last week, but I had to spend it in their store, I don't really want another £600 to spend on camera gear.

So.

£600+ postage of buyers choice, F2F is possible and I don't mind meeting up within reason if that helps. This is a fantastic price for this set up and there won't be any price drops.

I'll try and do pictures of the bag and the other accessories a little later.

I'll will consider a trade on a decent spec compact camera, watches and of course blades..!

Thanks.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE