canoe plans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 13, 2005
north wales
hi,i have a set of full size stitch and glue canadian canoe plans.i will lend them to anyone who needs a set all i ask is you return them.cheers paul north wales:cool:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Wow mate - what a kind offer!

I'd love to take you up on the offer but am afraid it may take me a rather long time to finish a project like that, do you need them back in a hurry? :rolleyes:

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
It should not take that long to copy the drawing onto the wood, you can then take your time cutting and building it.
How many sheets of plywood does it take to build please.

nigelp

Native
Jul 4, 2006
New Forest
newforestnavigation.co.uk
If these are commercial plans it should be noted that they are usually purchased with the condition that they are only used to produce one canoe by the original purchaser. Not trying to be a busy body but this is how these plan designers make a living!

Nigel

Feb 13, 2005
north wales
hi i got these in canada from a buddy,no conditions.two sheets marine ply.i have made 3.two for my kids one for me and my better half.away for 10 days will reply when home.paul north wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE