Cannon 1000d dslr

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sttrory

Forager
Oct 20, 2010
moon
Mint condition & boxed cannon 1000d

• 10.1 MP CMOS sensor
  • Up to 3fps
  • 7-point wide-area AF
  • Self-Cleaning Image Sensor
  • 2.5” LCD with Live View mode
  • DIGIC III processor
  • SD/SDHC card slot
  • Picture Styles processing
  • Compact and lightweight
  • Compatible with EF/EF-S lenses and EX Speedlites
comes with 2 x lens's
Bag, mini tripod, charger, CDs ,

Will swap for hiking boots 10, or lightweight tent or anything bushcraft

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Iv found a few bits are you new to bushcraft and after kit as iv got things like a hobo stove honey stove titanium cup and spork little billy can leather axe holder ray mears books etc

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
I've got some Scarpa Mirage boots in a size 10 if you're interested? I've got a whole mess of tents too but none you could call lightweight I'm afraid

Sttrory

Forager
Oct 20, 2010
moon
I've got some Scarpa Mirage boots in a size 10 if you're interested? I've got a whole mess of tents too but none you could call lightweight I'm afraid
Can you send me photo of boots please and can you clear your pm inbox :)

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Can you send me photo of boots please and can you clear your pm inbox :)

pm's cleared can you give me a bit more info on the camera? how many shutter actuations has it had? have you got any pictures?

here's the pics of the boots I've only worn them a dozen or so times mainly in the snow so not much wear. I'd give them a clean before i sent them too : )
i've also got some crampons i can chuck in if you want they've never been used

cheers
matt

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
As per usual when you see something you realy want you suddenly cant upload pictures typical. Il keep trying mate anyway the cup is a alpkit titanium with bag and regarding billy cans i have a new 10cm zebra one and also a even smaller one like a large cup with fold out handles and lid with little bag. the hobo stove is a utensil one with a cut out for wood and i have a used folding honey stove. Like i say have have a fare bit of stuff a couple of shoulder bags a poncho. Antler catapult knife. Visionary monocular etc. Il try to sort pics. Cheers

Sttrory

Forager
Oct 20, 2010
moon
7424880370_73db24df1e_d.jpg

Sttrory

Forager
Oct 20, 2010
moon
Hi phill

I don't put big value on it as you know I am 100% honest i love hiking and staying in bothys and bushcraft
So love all that type of kit :) will send a photo in a minute of my lad taken with the cannon regards Barry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE