Nikon DSLR + extended power pack + lens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I am selling my Nikon D100 with MB-D100 Battery Pack and a Sigma 18-50mm lens.

The camera has seen little use and is in first rate condition - I have a Fuji DSLR that I use as my primary camera.

D100-02.jpg

Camera specs:

6.1 effective megapixels rendering 3,008 x 2,000-pixel images
Low-noise CCD sensor
3D Digital Matrix Image Control for precise exposure control, adaptive auto white balance and optimal color accuracy
High-performance built-in Speedlight with D-TTL flash control
Three colour modes
Five-Area Autofocus with Dynamic AF operation
High-speed image processing provided by new one-chip system LSI
Top shutter speed of 1/4,000 sec. and flash sync speed up to 1/180 sec.
Plug-and-play USB 1.1 interface for quick computer connection
On-Demand Grid Lines can be displayable in viewfinder
Custom Settings can be selectable in the LCD monitor
Compatible with CompactFlash™ cards Type I and Type II

D100-03.jpg

It comes with the optional Multi Function Battery Pack MB-D100. This allows you to use six 1.5V LR6 (AA-size alkaline) batteries or one or two Li-Ion batteries for extended shooting capability. Features voice memo recording/playback function, vertical shutter release button, Command and Sub Command Dials, AF start button and a 10-pin remote terminal. I'm selling it with two Li-Ion batteries - they last a very long time between charges. The charger is included.

D100-04.jpg

I'm also including a Sigma 18-50 zoom lens.

D100-01.jpg

Note that it doesn't come with a USB cable, as I use a card reader and SWMBO 'tidied' the cable long ago, but these are easily obtained from Jessops, PC World etc.

Quality is as you'd expect from Nikon; it's a solid, robust camera that captures good quality images.

I'm looking for £200 to include Paypal and RMSD in UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE