Canada Goose

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
I just wanted to give a heads up on Canada Goose products. With Chinese counterfeits being very common, make sure you don't get ripped off. The Canada Goose website lists their authorized dealers as well as giving a very large list of places that you shouldn't buy from. http://www.canada-goose.com/

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
The counterfeits are no where near as good quality as the proper product and in my mind canada goose jackets are a piece of equipment for extreme cold that makes the copies a dangerous product

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
The counterfeits are no where near as good quality as the proper product and in my mind canada goose jackets are a piece of equipment for extreme cold that makes the copies a dangerous product

Not Only Dangerous, Canada Goose will have ethical sourcing policies, for harvesting their Down.

If anyone is going to buy a Down product they should check that the Down is ethically sourced, and not ripped from live birds. [Live plucking]
Which is cruel in the extreme.

It has been reported that most Goose Down coming out of China is harvested by live plucking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE