Campaign furniture, anyone got any.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pastymuncher

Nomad
Apr 21, 2010
The U.K Desert
I'm (well SWMBO is) currently looking for a dining table and chairs for the house, but being as we move about regularly and I am also fitting out my camper van, I thought maybe some good quality camping furniture would fit the bill.
A quick search on t'interweb and I came across campaign furniture like this http://www.britishcampaignfurniture.com/products?filter_custom_field_1=Tables (WARNING- Do not look at the Damascus hatchet).
Unfortunately the furniture is a bit (a lot) out of my price range, so any one out there know of a place where I might be able to find something similar and a lot cheaper or possibly some plans so that I can make my own.

thanks

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Nope - looks nice though. I've seen similar stuff in the big garden centres pretending to be patio or conservatory furniture....In fact I've got a a table much like the 'game' table from Dobbies - cost about £20 I think. Worth a shufty as they'll be selling off their Summery kit

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE