Camelbak HAWG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I'm interested in a Camelbak HAWG, the military version with Molle on the outside. Anyone has one going spare let me know.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
yep used it alot over the years - quality is pretty much the same wouldn't be shocked if they are made in the same factory ;)

one draw back with the Flyye is it doesn't come with the bladder - but then the Casmelbak one is pretty poor - getting a Source one would be a better investment.

Did spot these guys doing the camelbak alot cheaper than I've seen elsewhere though so the price difference is neglitable

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/camelbak-hawg-30-litre-hydration-system-1050-p.asp

you do get more colour options with Flyye ( camelbak dont come in Coyote Brown, Khaki, Ranger green or OD)

I also believe its 1000D rather than 500D which seems to be the new Camelbak material - The CB will be lighter and material thinner but most military gear is going towards 500D these days as the wear resistance seems to be decent and they like the weight saving...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE