Camelback HAWG(Mil 2013), GSI Stainless bottle comes with mug and stove.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
for sale after a recent purchase.

I need to get rid of some bags from my collection. The first one is a Camelback HAWG, mil spec 2013 edition. This has not been used much and is offered pretty much as new. It's a great small daypack. There is are two pouches included, one ID pouch and one utility pouch that fits nicely along the front of the pack. The zip-pulls have been replaced by red paracord and have a glow in the dark pull. No bladder is included in this sale. I'd like £55 posted. Further details can be found here;

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/camelbak-hawg-30-litre-hydration-system-very-latest-model-1050-p.asp

IMG_1748.jpg View attachment 34396IMG_1932.jpg

The next item is a GSI stainless steel bottle, Tatonka stainless steel mug and a venom meths stove. The bottle has a crack in the plastic thread but it does not leak. £18

IMG_1749.jpgIMG_1750.jpgIMG_1751.jpg

I'm not interested in swaps but may consider some Airsoft kit however I am waiting for the 2 months to expire in Mar to obtain a UKARA number.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE