Calorie counter site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The body needs fuel OT lol

Those peanut butter Kit Kats are very very nice, one of those with a mug of Ricardo's super strength cocoa/condensed milk and your set for a good while (at the end of the night add a good slug of brandy to the cocoa) :)

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
The body needs fuel OT lol

Those peanut butter Kit Kats are very very nice, one of those with a mug of Ricardo's super strength cocoa/condensed milk and your set for a good while (at the end of the night add a good slug of brandy to the cocoa) :)

Yup! I can go with that ... remembers to pack brandy ... Oh! what do I take out to match the weight ??? :p

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I like good tea and I'm a self confessed coffee snob but the most wonderful hot drink known to mankind is a strong chocolate drink and a dash of spirit of choice, rum (dark) or brandy being my favourite. An ice cold Brandy Alexander comes in close as a cold version. When your camping you can slum it a little and knock up a poor mans Lumumba with cold instant chocolate and brandy :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yup Rik a good hot choc or GOOD coffee with a slug of rum/brandy/whiskey is a nice way to warm up & chill out. Though for cold ones a little prep can make for a civilised aperitif.
A good old fashioned ice cold Gibson. 3 parts Gin to 2 parts vermouth, shaken or stirred with ice and garnished with a sweet pickled onion. Heaven. And only about 170 calories. (Though over Christmas discovered elderberry sambuca, added to a Gibson it takes it to a new level :rolleyes: )

GB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE