Calling all knappers – URGENT REQUEST

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire

I work for a couple of companies, one of which is called Greenflint.

We would like to send out about a dozen or so gifts to our client this Christmas.

Our website (http://www.greenflint.com/) shows our logo which is a stylised flint arrow/spear head and we would like to create a ‘real’ version as a paper weight/promotional item. We’ve just had the idea, so time is against us, but does anyone out there have the capability to produce around a dozen of these in the next week? Does anyone want to take on a commission? Is there a green(ish) flint which is workable?

If anyone is interested or can give me any suggestions I would be grateful if you could drop me an email at my work address, andy.brierley@rxcomms.com

Thanks for reading

Andy

AJB said:

I work for a couple of companies, one of which is called Greenflint.

We would like to send out about a dozen or so gifts to our client this Christmas.

Our website (http://www.greenflint.com/) shows our logo which is a stylised flint arrow/spear head and we would like to create a ‘real’ version as a paper weight/promotional item. We’ve just had the idea, so time is against us, but does anyone out there have the capability to produce around a dozen of these in the next week? Does anyone want to take on a commission? Is there a green(ish) flint which is workable?

If anyone is interested or can give me any suggestions I would be grateful if you could drop me an email at my work address, andy.brierley@rxcomms.com

Thanks for reading

Andy

I have just phoned John lord and he is going to email you ;)

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Sorry to be posting stuff to get this thread back on the main page, but I'm trying to get as many people as possible to see it today.

I need help (in more ways that one)

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE