calling all kit queens, kit bitches and kit horders

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
You're not a kit queen mate .Everybody wants that.to be a kit queen you have to have the rarest most expensive kit you can find,if it needs to be made of metal then it must be titanium.Your jacket must be hand woven ventile and your boots must be handmade from yeti leather.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
eerr... H&K MP5K PDW, survival kit that includes the hunter catapult, cegga axe (if i sort it out in time)... thats basically it for the big stuff.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
maxped 5x7x4 puoches x2 in dfc
maxped Fr1 medical pouch in dfc
maxped pocket admin pouch in dfc
maxped medium rolypoly dump pouch
aquamira frontier
belt sander
pillar drill

Last edited:

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Nice hats those. might have to treat myself

You'll love the Ogee mate, not a winter tarp I don't think but damn good for any other time.

I've wanted that Ogee tarp since I first saw it, but it'll have to wait to the new year. Trying not to buy too much kit as I don't know where I'll even be in a years time :O

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
come on shewie dont leave us hanging there must be a long list of things you want for crimbo

Not a lot I want this year really, maybe one of those possum beanies from Rays site, I like the new ebony colour.

Our lass came home with some wool swatches the other week and asked me to choose my favourite, they were all green and brown bushcrafty shades so I reckon I'm getting some kind of handmade bushshirt from somewhere.

Prolly treat me sen to Black Ops in the sales :)

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Arktis DPM salopettes as much as I want the buffalo ones, once PECOC kicks in everything is oot the windae.
One of those nice fur lined hats the yankee door gunners wore would be nice as well.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Prolly treat me sen to Black Ops in the sales :)

hmmmmm not sure Rich,..

i got it from tescos wednesday mate,....

i,m not sure ,.....its lost the gritty realism that IW gave 4 and 6,...

it looks and feels "soft"?? too clean,...just my opinion mate ,...i say rent it 1st,...wish i would have.

Treyarch just cant do it

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I want good weather every sunday morning all winter, and some neat bargains at the car boot that will invaribly take place `if` there is good weather...

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
A decent bottle of cognac and a cohiba cigar, both to be consumed by a fire somewhere in 2011

I would like a barbour microfibre polar quilt jacket as a mid layer for winter wildfowling!!!

Without the wife noticing I would like to trade my Benelli Supernova for the new Beretta A400 xplor, but that a present to myself from myself!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE