Calling all bushcrafters in Surrey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lee2205

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2010
guildford
been talking to several people and we think that a camp should be held at pasture wood ,abinger on the 20-21 or the 26-27 of feb.

if its the 26th-27th im definately in (got to see the mot man the week before). ive had a provincinal chat with me brother an d a couple of guys from work and the've expressed an interest too:D
lee

Woodlark

Oct 18, 2006
Surrey, UK
Aaaw Shucks! I'll need to be dropping my son off on a cricket course and then picking up again - but it is in Cranleigh which is just down the road. Would you mind if I was able to just drop in and say Hi and then go mid afternoon?? Be great to meet up, but won't be offended if you'd prefer to keep it to those "in residence"!
JT

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Hi there - I'd like to join up with you guys too if possible. Thanks for organising and I'll keep an eye on your thread goodjob

Dec 22, 2009
dorking, surrey
me and hector in pasture wood on saturday
o5dug4.jpg

4v4sqa.jpg

103s6x1.jpg

2aiew3p.jpg

just had to add this one the dog trying to catch rabbits
n6djz5.jpg

rcastillo

Jul 10, 2009
London
I'm wondering if there's progress on this.

The following expressed an interest before a date was announced. Once a date was announced, last weekend of Feb, those with a * said they'd pop in but couldn't do over night, those with a ** confirmed a full weekend:

Ben Hillwalker
Sparksfly
Wayne
Simon H **
The Green Man
WoodWildling
Woodlark *
Tobes01
Sonicbrew270
Fizzlebang
jambowl
Dorkingbushcraft **
rcastillo **
ocean1975
Aron
lamper ** (coming +1)
lee2205
TallNHairyDave
Javi **
Mad Mike *

That's 6 confirmed over night, and day 2 visitors. I imagine with definate plans more would sign up too. So, what's next? I'm champing at the bit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE