Cabela's

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I could spend a small fortune in that shop, it's just the shipping that's the killer.

I don't suppose they have any stores in BC or Alberta do they ?

Wayland

Hárbarðr
bluThinking.gif
I've not had good experiences with Cabela's when it comes to getting stuff over here.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
I could spend a small fortune in that shop, it's just the shipping that's the killer.

I don't suppose they have any stores in BC or Alberta do they ?

As DavidJT said, there's one opening in Edmonton soon. Here's the Canadian site http://www.cabelas.ca/home/
Unfortunately, the selection is far less here than in a U.S. store.
International shipping is insanely expensive anywhere in the world it seems. I feel your pain:)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
One of the members here has a Big Horn II tent, fantastic and not a bad price BUT, when I enquired shipping was based on price, 40% of the price, on top of that would be import duty, VAT etc so your £600 tent costs nearer a grand :( My shelter concern these days is talking a nice farmer into letting me put a small caravan on the land we now camp on :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
As DavidJT said, there's one opening in Edmonton soon. Here's the Canadian site http://www.cabelas.ca/home/
Unfortunately, the selection is far less here than in a U.S. store.
International shipping is insanely expensive anywhere in the world it seems. I feel your pain:)

Hopefully you'lll be able to avoid shipping by having your orders delivered to the Edmonton store for pick-up.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
used them once and had relatively good service. but as has been said high shipping and even worse, bloody import tax drives me up the wall, over the wal, round the moon, then back again so i can follow the echo of my rant! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE