Bushy knife with filework

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Full tang knife made from 3 mm 01 tool steel, hardened and tempered professionally to 58 rc. The knife is 210 mm long, the blade 98 mm long and 28 mm wide. The back edge is decorated with filework although 2 1/2" are left square to allow the use of a firesteel. The blade is etched with ferric acid to produce a grey patina. (It can be removed if you do not like it!)

The bushy style handle is made of Palmira, a streaked black and chocolate brown wood and red liners, epoxied to the blade following degreasing with acetone. Brass pins and tube.

The 3 mm veg tan leather is hand sewed with heavily waxed linen thread, wet formed to the knife and to be dyed brown.

DSCN0209-1.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

I am asking £140 inc special delivery P&P and Paypal fee

DSCN0197.jpg

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Why am I out of funds at the moment?
I would love to purchase another of your excellent knives!
:notworthy

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Help needed for my addiction, please! Help needed for my addiction, please! Help needed for my addiction, please! Help needed for my addiction, please!
Nah not really, i've always appreciated a nice tender piece of steel!
May have to move to a bigger abode to house my growing collection though!
:sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo: :sigh: :nono: :togo:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Picked up from sorting office yesterday, it is a work of art Joel, many thanks!!!!:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE