Bushtool mk 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have a bushtool made by myself, it's the new model I have been working on it has a slightly shorter blade than the original and has 3 tubes and 2 bolts (stainless), the central hole has a hex in the blade and will take a standard bit holder for screw drivers and wood drill bits, blades are 01 professionally heat treated to 58rc 3.5mm thick , finnished to 600grit then polished , zero scandi ground and polished very sharp . Handle is coyote brown G10 with a welded stainless butt plate. sheath is kydex with a leather loop that can be removed for cleaning of the inner kydex part.
I would like £180 for this knife , price includes paypal fees and UK RMSD
013-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Very nice as usual but even if you dropped the price to a fiver I still couldnt afford it lol, well not another one from you anyways ;)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Glad that sold Rob. Now its gone i'd like to ask a couple of questions without getting your hopes up about a sale. I had use of one of you bushtools & did a review on it, & liked it very much. You say this one has a shorter blade, shorter by how much ?, & is the handle the same length as the original ?.

Rob

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Blade is only 5mm shorter and the handle is identical. There will be a passaround on BB in a few weeks of a mk 2 bushtool if you want a play Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE