Bushmoot Radio

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Seeing as I am setting up an amateur radio station and demonstration at the moot, I thought I would apply for a notice of variation (NoV)to my own callsign, so that any other licenced radio hams at the moot can operate my gear and still stay within the legal framework. I am applying for the callsign GB2BM (Golf Bravo Two Bush Moot).

The application has to go to Ofcom, the regulatory body who issues telecommunications licences in the U.K.

What I need to know though, is the full eight figure (two letters and six numbers) national grid reference of the moot site. They ask for an address for the event or the grid ref. Obviously the address won't happen, so it'll have to be the GR.

I need to get the application in soon, so do any of you have the GR please?

Also, are any other radio amateurs of any level going to the moot? Foundation licence holders, this'll be a chance to work stations all over the world.

Thanks in advance,

Eric.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE