Bushmoot - 74 Days to go...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
70 if you're camping. Not that I'm getting excited, but it's been a long year so far and the Moot always seem to signify the start of a long break for me.

Anyone else beginning to get slightly excited yet?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
And for those folks who want to know the exact time and second to the start of the Bushmoot... click here :)

Be handy for the likes of Drew and other eager folks if the countdown timer was embedded somewhere on the forum :rolleyes:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Anyone else beginning to get slightly excited yet?

Nope not at all, not in the slightest, not even one bit.
Not thinking about the people, not the place, nor the route down there.
Not thinking about braining Chris with the "sock of rocks" or hauling up the canvas tarp
Not thinking about the hangi or the trips out for re-supply
Not even an expectation of what songs SteveC will come out with this year at the Naughty Corner

Not getting excited at all!

Ogri the trog

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Good good, this would actually make quite a good thread... things you're not getting excited about the moot :p

I'm with you though, can't stand the thought having to spend time with a group of mates I've not seen for a while, or being forced to drink beer whilst relaxing around the fire.
Certainly dreading having to use any new kit or trauling through the tables at the bring and buy and the traders day for new shinys. And don't even get me started about the Naughty corner or the Scots Corner and having to endure Toddys excellent hospitality! And that's before we even start ranting about the workshops..........

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nope not at all, not in the slightest, not even one bit.
Not thinking about the people, not the place, nor the route down there.
Not thinking about braining Chris with the "sock of rocks" or hauling up the canvas tarp
Not thinking about the hangi or the trips out for re-supply
Not even an expectation of what songs SteveC will come out with this year at the Naughty Corner

Not getting excited at all!

Ogri the trog

Nor me.... :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
:yikes: Is that to help you sleep at night without worrying about not getting excited??

Of course... I mean if I had a ticket then I'd have something to be excited about... but as I don't then I'm not.. I think
scratch_head.gif

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Neither do I, getting excited about my first ever even in the world of bushcraft which I love and praised for the past 4 years,
where I found good, knowledgeable and friendly people, that are willing to share their knowledge with over enthuasistic young guys like me.
nah really arent that excited.
I just set like the graphics of that countdown clock that is why it is my background ;)

Loooking so forward too it !?!?!?!?!??!

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
nope i am not bouncing off the walls with excitement i dont text my girlfriend every few hours telling her the exact hours till she come to min to go to the moot and well i am not looking forwarde to it at all mate no in fact i containplated selling my ticket cos well who wants to go to the moot nhahahaha

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I am looking forward to the Moot this year. I have some exciting ideas for the Pre Moot first aid course and I will be running another Bow Making Day. its always great to catch up with people I havent seen for ages as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE