BushMoot 2017 - July 31st - August 12th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Have also been given permission.. Jane is thinking of a yoyo workshop.. not typically bushcrafty

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Kim had that time booked off before even attending this years......good girl eh. All I have to do is life long enough!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Tony - I will drop round with the cash after Xmas - funds are a bit short beforehand.... but put my ticket to one side now please :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Nothing to buy as yet.

Click on the early bird bit. On the next page click on 'Tickets' ;)

EDIT: Or ignore the early bird bit altogether and just click on 'Tickets', top left of the BushMoot linked page.

Look again, tickets were available yesterday there yesterday and they're still there now.

If you scroll down on the second page you get the message:

[h=2]Tickets are no longer available for the BushMoot 2016 please come back soon for information on the 2017 BushMoot which is running from the 31st July- 12th August 2017[/h]

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
If you scroll down on the second page you get the message:
Tickets are no longer available for the BushMoot 2016 please come back soon for information on the 2017 BushMoot which is running from the 31st July- 12th August 2017

Never saw that.

All I did was to click on Tickets at the top of the home screen which took you to the various options you can buy. Then selected full members 13 day and it took you straight to the page

bushmoot tkts.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Never saw that.

If I hold my tablet in portrait mode/orientation I don't get the 'Tickets' and the other boxes, just the 'EarlyBirds' bit. When rotated into landscape, I get the options at the top of the screen.

Either way, it looks like the defunct 2016 bumph is now gone ;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey all, i've just been looking through the BushMoot site, looks ok to me but are there any issues that I've missed?

I'll have the course info up soon so that will all get updated.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Shame I cant make it , as I cant bring my little Doggy... always enjoyed my visits, hope you have a great time lads and lasses

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE