Bushie type knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2013
Devon
HI
Here's a knife I've just finished and delivered to its new owner
Its 12C27 scandi with desert ironwood scales held with stainless Corby's, sheathed in olive green kydex
I'm pleased with how it turned out especially the ironwood scales

Aug 17, 2013
Devon
HI Mesquite

I think leather would look really good too but its what the owner asked for, Also my leather work needs a bit of practice far happier on a grinder and working with metal and wood etc

Love the knife but the sheath doesn't do it for me.

I much prefer leather to kydex, especially with natural material handles

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Very nice piece of kit! Ironwood does come up beautiful and 12C27 is a pleasure to work with. Good job :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not knocking the fine blade you've made in any way, but the Desert Ironwood steals the show, it's a pair of lovely slabs you got there.

Nice package, coconut firesteel sets it off well. I'm a lover of kydex for its simplicity, weight and strength so it doesn't bother me in any way, but I think it would suit better if this knife was handled in G10 or Micarta. As the man above says, this one would look good in leather.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE