Bushie knife "Dolphin #5" Extreme masurbirch scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
***SOLD, pendning funds. Many thanks!***

Bushie knife "Dolphin #5" is now up for sale.

[Blade] 4mm 01 steel, scandi grind and 58-59 RC

[Handle] Extreme masurbirch bark colored, black liner, linseed oiled and with woodland paracord. Mosaicpins and lanyardtube.

[Sheath] Shaft leather black with firesteel holder. Matched firesteel add 10 GBP

[Price] 135 GBP including shipping EU and paypal fees.

Measures:
Blade lenght=~110mm, 4mm thick
Handle Spine=~106mm
Handle Belly=~100mm
Handle width=~19mm

Thanks for looking!

bb80newsale1.jpg

bb80newsale2.jpg

bb80newsale3.jpg

bb80newsale4.jpg

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

Last edited:

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I've had one of his before, and am waiting for another I have commisioned to my specs and cannot recommend him enough. They are even better in the hand than they are in the picture.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
love this knife, does the sheath only come in black?

Thank you for your kind words!
No, the sheath does not only comes in black, I can make it in light and dark brown, saddletan, red or yellow is the colours I got home at the moment.
I usually put the knife up for sale, and in the info post I usually leave the coloring of the sheath up to the potentional buyer, until I make the sheath a couple of days later. But in this case I can make another one if there is genuine interest in the knife.

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

andy r

Tenderfoot
Apr 13, 2010
Torquay
I'll vouch for this mans efforts ! I've got the shark version of this knife and if you are familiar withthe old advertising for irn bru well thats this knife...made from girders in a good way of course ! A good solid feel, nice ballance and seems to hold an edge, only needing a quick swoosh on the diamond stone to bring it back up to shaving sharpness !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE