Bushcrafty Presents?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
The old St Nick brought me a Alpkit Gamma head torch, which i used the other night when comming home from the woods and a book 0n Tin can projects .

Topknot.

garethw

Settler
Hi there
I got a new Leatherman Blast... having lost my previous one last summer while out camping. You don't realise quite what a useful every day tool this is until its gone. So I'm more than pleased to have a new one... already been set to good use.
cheer
Gareth

ForgeCorvus

Nomad
Oct 27, 2007
norfolk
I got;
An Auto-Awl
Pocket chainsaw
A set of black speckle-ware (mug, bowl and plate)
A book called "Primitive Technology, a book of Earth Skills", which I'm still reading through

And I got myself a Peak One stove with the extra bit for burning paraffin

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
A facinating man, I've all his books and this one, great read and a true hero.

His account of his time behind Japanese lines is called "The Jungle is Neutral". This thought was what kept him sane during his time living off the land and sabotaging Japanese operations in the Malaysian jungle.

After the war, he and his wife took their three young children on a road tour of Africa in a jeep, i believe, and all sorts of adventures ensued.

Unfortunately he struggled in later life, whether it was the effect of his time in the jungle or the difficulties of adjusting to the more mundane life of a schoolteacher, I'm not sure, and he committed suicide.

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
I got the book 'Make it wild' by Fiona Danks and Jo Schofield. All sorts of creative ideas for me to try to find time to have a go at!

A GTLS torch. Should be a very handy little piece of kit.

Happy New Year everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE