Bushcrafters All...I Give You....The Damascus Pry Bar!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
When I mentioned the next batch of axes would be a little delayed due to Cegga having some....unusual .......commissions I was greeted with a few somewhat...incredulous(?)...replies

So Just to prove that we are men of our word (and that the world is a VERY strange place) I give you the one....and almost certainly the worlds first......and only ever.....Damascus.....prybar

410480489_84d6a984d2.jpg

Come on...admit it...its weirdly cool isn't it :D :cool:

Red

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just insane ......... i love it :D

Stop messing about and make more axe's , i want one.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
RB - Private commissions undertaken mate - would you care to outbid the guy who buys enough damascus to forge and etch a prybar :eek: ? :D

Weirdly - the real custom pieces are where the money is at of course (trade fairs, display items etc.) . Thats the stuff that keeps the man going - when you think Cegga is selling a finished axe, helved and masked to us for £25 when you deduct the postage....he doesn't eat well on that...so we get fitted in when there are no prybars to make ;)

There are though more axes in the offing I promise....

Patience young Skywalker.......

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE