Bushcrafter knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Another bushcraft knife for sale ,this one is 4mm o1 tool steel ,brass corby bolts and lanyard tube and has olive wood scales ,this knife is razor sharp .£95 rmsd.
Picture2955.jpg

Picture2957.jpg

Picture2954.jpg

Last edited:

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I've seen Gill's work and the photos really don't do it justice, it's exceptional.

No money or i'd have it off you Gill, so have an extra bump on me

Dave

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Same as the other knife i have in the makers market ,i will take trades or money offers on this knife ,i,m looking for a fenix torch ,knife making pieces ,Titanium mug large .

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I cant quite believe this knife is still here dude, having been having a play with a similar blade style I completely get the blade hump now, it is so handy for applying turning pressure when whittling, and when using the knife like a pen for detail carving it kind of locks into the thumb, very nice looking knife there matey, a bold and well thought out design, some one is going to get a real bargain!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's a cracker Gill and I can't believe it's not been snapped up by now.

Looking forward to having a look at one of these at some point.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
All payed will post tomorrow Les rmsd i will send you the tracking number my friend ,thank you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE