Bushcraft with Kids

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Neil1

Full Member
Oct 4, 2003
1,317
63
Sittingbourne, Kent
I know many folks on here have families and with the summer holiday period looming, I have started a small series of videos aimed at parents wanting to do bushcraft with their kids. The gear I have kept minimal and the projects simple. I hope they will give you a few ideas and a few pointers.
Enjoy.
 
I am about to start the same journey with my two lads. Will watch the series and hopefully gain some good ideas.

Thanks!
 
It's so much easier with grandchildren :)
For some reason they trust their Taid (Grandfather) and are prepared to 'have a go' at so much more than my kids did! Just don't tell their mother what we get up to.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE