Bushcraft under 100

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Ah but he's going to need it if he's going to stay out and play. The knife and axe I listed were a pretty good buy I thought although I just realised I didn't look at a saw.
Never bothered with a saw if I'm honest. Possibly not even an axe as these days I rarely take mine out of the bag I find I can perform 99% of their tasks with a machete

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Never bothered with a saw if I'm honest. Possibly not even an axe as these days I rarely take mine out of the bag I find I can perform 99% of their tasks with a machete

Each to their own. I hardly use a knife except for food, but find a saw invaluable. :)

If you have £21 left buy a hammock chair from UKHammocks or DD Hammocks. Amazing comfort, which can make a difference to a newbie.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Each to their own. I hardly use a knife except for food, but find a saw invaluable. :)

If you have £21 left buy a hammock chair from UKHammocks or DD Hammocks. Amazing comfort, which can make a difference to a newbie.
My machete does have a saw back. But I don't think I've ever used it. A chair is a thought. Although for this one he'll be using mine

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Head torch
lighter
compass
waterproof mat to kneel on when on damp ground
kettle
pot lifter
gaiters
hat
Sleeping bag liner (makes a difference)
Gardening twine for cordage
keyring tin opener and bottle opener

Just ideas

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
someone on here has a good line in thier sig, something like

"Bushcraft...........titting about in the woods with sticks"

:D

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Don't know why the space is there between the 'l' and 'ng' above, cant even edit it out....maybe a swear filter thing?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE