Bushcraft Starter's Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm having a tidy of the Knife cabinet again,and have decided to sell,what was my Starter's Cutting Kit.
P1010001-3.jpg

it Contain's
A Folding Garden Saw that locks with a Roughly made Kydex Belt Sheath I made for it.
A Frosts Mora Knife.
A SVORD ''PEASANT'' ff Knife with Black Handle,I have Ground the Blade down to make it a UK Legal Carry.Also I've cut off the Point on the end of the Handle,as it wasn't very comfty in the pocket.
You also get a HOOF trimming Knife that I used to use as a Crooked knife,and a Hoof knife that I made into a Sort of a Spoon/Hook knife,both of these come with a Thin Black Leather Belt Sheath I made for them.
As I mentioned these were my Starting tools in bushcraft,And therefore are in Used Condition,That Said there's Plently of life left in them.
I'm asking for £35 with P&P Cheers
UK Buyer's and Over 18's Only Please
All Payments via PayPal
###SOLD###

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I can appreciate this is being sold as a set, but if you decide to part them I'd love the Svord peasant! No worries if you don't want to split them, thought it was worth a shot.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Well I'm up for splitting the stuff up,But the problem I will face is pricing up the items separatly,
let me know what your othering including Special Delivery,as I have sold and sent items out before,not using Special Delivery and they've been lost.
Let me know Cheers
And Gorilla just to let you know,the Hoof knives are for Rightie's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE