bushcraft show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Price seems to have come down btw.Lakeside campsite is Very cool place.Son went for scouts do a while back.Stunning scenery and loads of lake frontage.If you were bringing a canoe...................

Last edited:

micw1978

Jan 10, 2011
durham
it called bushcraft the only shop i know that sells it is wh smiths mate done your cbt how did your find it i ride a zx600r

Dec 13, 2010
Lancaster UK
it called bushcraft the only shop i know that sells it is wh smiths mate done your cbt how did your find it i ride a zx600r

Cheers I'll have a look next time I am in.

Erm haven't done it yet been a bit busy should really ring up and book it. Though need to get insureance first as I'm doing it on my own bike (2006 CG125)

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hi S&W. WH Smiths in Lancaster had one copy left on Sunday.I didn't buy it as I can't bring myself to blow £5 on a magazine!
You know what they say about Cumbrians though ; Scots with all the generosity squeezed out! :D

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i'm looking to take my mutt in on a day out, not a camping weekend.

i would suggest that the main type of person who would attend this type of event are also dog owners and that rule will put a lot of "day trippers" off.

i for one am on a walking holiday not 10 miles from the venue that weekend with SWMBO and the pooch, we'd love to go to this event as we have very little chance to attend anything " across the water" as we live in NI, so....what do we do with the dog ?.....leave her in the car all day ?.......wise up !

the gate money will undoubtable suffer and responsible dog owners are being denied the chance to enjoy this event.

not good, not good at all.

( rant over......we were really looking forward to this ! )

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
i would suggest that the main type of person who would attend this type of event are also dog owners and that rule will put a lot of "day trippers" off.

Maybe so, but any country fair or agricultural show I've been to I'd estimate the number of people who actually take their dogs with them at less than 1 in 20. Sure you see quite a few dogs but the vast majority of show goers don't take dogs.
For this show I think it was important for them to offer a camping site with facilities and that was going to be extremely difficult to find an appropriate site which allowed dogs.

gezwalsh

Mar 31, 2011
north wales
hi hope somebody can help here?! ive booked 2 adult tickets for the sunday show over 2 weeks ago, but have not yet received them. Do they send them out closer to the time?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE