Bushcraft members West country shoot thread.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Camel

Forager
Nov 5, 2012
London
A good thing came from the "pheasants" thread, a chance to meet up with fellow minded members in the great outdoors for some sport.

I hope Bushwacker doesn't mind if I post this thread to keep that idea going.

To get the ball rolling, I'm flexible in January apart from the first weekend. I can do week days but appreciate that most cannot.

I'll bring some Elevensies and a couple of haunches of venison/other game for the meal if people would like.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Ditto with the dates, I'm also good for mid week! I'll happily bring drinks, food etc and do my bit :) I can also lend out the odd gun if someone needs one!

Camel

Forager
Nov 5, 2012
London
Mate it was your very generous idea but I'm happy to help try and marshal the troops and get a date together.

1. Bushwhacker
2. Camel
3. Wilderbeast

Eight guns?

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
6 to 10 guns is what we're looking at. Nibbles in the morning, damson gin, port or whatever midway and meal at a good local pub after. Plenty of banter all day too. This is a friendly, working man's shoot and non commercial. £110 all-in I think I said and, no, I haven't left a nought off the end. :)

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
There are B&B's not too far away or, if people want to camp, I suppose I could sort that out if they so wish. Camping wouldn't cost anything extra.

Camel

Forager
Nov 5, 2012
London
There is space in my car from London for any members interested in this.

I can also lend a shotgun or two out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE