Bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A compact, stable, solid entity like a knife is pretty easy-peasy stuff for a scientist to analyse and evaluate.

I'd respectfully disagree, but then my degrees became obsolete many decades ago, so maybe I've forgotten too much. It's shocking to think that a science degree becomes obsolete in a couple of years, but very logical given the rate of progress.
Science was a highly specialized field long before I ever got into it, so other than going with established methodology a "scientist" isn't going to bring much knowledge to the study of blades. An exception would be this:
Verhoeven
where someone specializing in materials science brings some actual knowledge to the table.
Six months after first reading the article, countless hours of paying with razors and I'm almost ready to ask some questions which might lead to more investigation.

As a "used to be scientist" and current nerd, I sure don't find blades easy to evaluate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE