bushcraft in shropshire ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I am thinking it's been a while since we last had a meet, if anyone is interested please let me know, maybe towards the end of July or beginning August

Good to hear from you again Bob! Unfortunately I'm going to be a bit tied up for much of that time, and I've got at least one meet already booked for early August, but having said that I'd love to come along if I can make it.

Let's see who else turns up eh?

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
I am thinking it's been a while since we last had a meet, if anyone is interested please let me know, maybe towards the end of July or beginning August

I've been off the radar for a while chaps - juggling life as a teacher with life as a father is busy! Definitely interested in a future meet. I'll be on my holidays by then too. I'll keep checking the thread.

Regards,

Mark

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire

I used to live in Shropshire and would love to attend, if possible. Let me know if there is anything arranged.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE