Bushcraft Girl plays flute in the forest

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
That is pretty cool, Susanne. When you stood up from getting a drink at the very start of the video, I was somehow returned to my youth and watching David Carradine, as Kwai Chang Caine, in the TV series Kung Fu.:cool:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I love visiting Hadrian's Wall, really helps a lot that i live on the road that it used to be on, my street is called Vallum Way on the West Road (Vallum is Roman for wall incase anyone was unawares), i am less than a mile from the Condercvm Temple and i regularly cycle along the Hadrian's cycleway just for the view, would be insane to one day be doing that and see you on top beard blowing in the wind playing your guitar

I love visiting Hadrian's Wall, really helps a lot that i live on the road that it used to be on, my street is called Vallum Way on the West Road (Vallum is Roman for wall incase anyone was unawares), i am less than a mile from the Condercvm Temple and i regularly cycle along the Hadrian's cycleway just for the view, would be insane to one day be doing that and see you on top beard blowing in the wind playing your guitar

Haha... Careful or I will have to make it my mission in life...

:)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
After seeing your exploits that you share i would not be surprised to see you in any remote location of the world striding along making it look too easy :cool: flute in hand tootling a tune

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE