Bushcraft eco villages?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 23, 2016
Southampton, uk
Hello everyone i have recently come back from lammas eco village which was an amazing experiance however i would like to find a more primitive community more bushcraft focused. Shelters. Making long term homes from only materials around. I am in hope of joining such a community. I am willing to travel to another country as long as i know i can survive or make a living where i am if money is needed.

I realise not everyone wants to be publicly announced. So if anyone has information please private message me

I am currently trying to find a course in bushcraft to teach me to the level of being able to teach others.

I really hope someone knows of a place. And im happy to talk more as i realise there are guerilla communitys out there who cannot reveal publicly.

I hope to hear from you
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good luck in your search Dan

(I've removed your email address from public view, it's best to stick to private messaging)

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Strangely enough Ben Fogle visited such a community in Ibiza for his program on Channel 5, New Lives in the Wild

Well worth watching on catch up if you can

Aye, i watched that. The bloke who ran the place looked a right randy auld bugger :lmao:. He was hoping to get them 2 german birds, at the party, back to his under ground love nest :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE