Bushcraft Courses with Kids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I'm struggling to find the course I'm after, and wonder if anyone can help?

My lad's 9 and has done two courses with The Bushcraft Company (a weekend and a full week), been to Bushmoot, and has done the Woodlore Family course with me. I'd love for us to do a week course together, but can't find anywhere that offers such a thing. We're not after a course that's designed for kids, he's ready to do something a bit more full-on. Tracking would be great, but happy to go with a general skills course.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Tobes

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
If you could get a few more families/fathers and sons together you could request a bespoke course for yourselves, it wouldn't be any more expensive and in the current climate some companies would bend over backwards to accommodate you.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Tonys idea sounds pretty good My lad is 10 and would love to spend a week doing outdoors stuff in the woods. I think if other kids were around it would also give them a bit of burn of steam time after a full day of doing stuff. So I would certainley be interested if any other lad and dads fancy trying to sort something out for next year.

Andy

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Ashley and I have had a chat, and we'd be more than happy to put together a bespoke course for Father/son Bushcraft down in beautiful Cornwall, some time early next year (during the Easter Holidays seems like the most sensible time at the moment). We'll happily discuss all your needs and put together the exact course for your requirements. We have no idea of cost at the moment, but the more people that are interested, the cheaper we will be able to do it.

Jusali

May 22, 2008
Bristol
Ashley and I have had a chat, and we'd be more than happy to put together a bespoke course for Father/son Bushcraft down in beautiful Cornwall, some time early next year (during the Easter Holidays seems like the most sensible time at the moment). We'll happily discuss all your needs and put together the exact course for your requirements. We have no idea of cost at the moment, but the more people that are interested, the cheaper we will be able to do it.

Might be interested in this too, however my son is 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE