Bushcraft Course Near Bradford, West Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Hi D_020212, welcome to BCUK, always good to meet another Yorkshire Bushcrafter.

The closest Bushcraft courses I know of are are at http://www.tamarackbushcraft.co.uk/ these guys are based in Lancashire. However I can personally recommend Ben and Lisa at www.woodsmokeuk.com based in Cumbria.

What sort of course are you thinking of? Any particular skills you want to look at?

Have a search through these forums as most things seem to have been covered here at some time.

Stu

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Welcome to BCUK. The nearest place I am aware of is Bushtruck (Mike Armstrong) in Cononley near Skipton. Never done a course with him (or anywhere else for that matter!) but I reckon it's worth a look.

S

Selous

There is a new outfit setting up in North Yorkshire. Chris Bax is a nice chap, works at Cotswold in Harrogate. He's set up a place called "Taste the Wild" They run courses in Boroughbridge, I think. I've seen their web site. It is clearly early days for them but they have had good write-ups, according to a number of articles posted on their own site. I would give them a try, but my darling beloved wife, apple of my eye, etc. has bought me a weekend course with Patrick McGlinchey's Backwoods Survival School, in Scotland. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this.

Regards

Good luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE