Bushcraft by Bicycle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peat

Forager
Aug 29, 2008
West country
I've recently returned from a cycling and free camping trip through france and spain. Had a wonderful time. It really is a fantastic way of travelling long distances. You feel every mile and explore places you never would on any other form of transport. And you don't need expensive kit to do it (indeed to do the majority of things in this world), just hop on your bike and go!

Unfortunately the trip was cut short after my friend was knocked of his bike by a drunk driver and killed. He was a fantastic inspiring creature and his memory will power us on to do great things. I shall be returning in March to continue the adventure.

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
That's terrible, Pete. A real tragedy, but it's great you're continuing your journey in his memory. Best wishes and hope you get to all the places you were both going.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Here are some pictures of my new bike, that I took out for it's first proper ride yesterday (in the melting snow...):

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I am really pleased with it as it rides great & the mostly black colour scheeme means that it does not stand out too much when I am off the trail having abrew etc..

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Nice one Neumo, took my new bike (Specialized Hardrock Pro Disc) out the last few days too.
Only problem is my trailer (featured earlier in this thread) doesnt fit, due to the position of the disc brake callipers. Might have to alter it or sell it (unless I keep my old bike too for getting logs)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE