Bushcraft Belt pouch

Hello all,

I would like to present our new bushcraft belt pouch. It is formed on the mold out of 4 mm vegetable tanned cow leather for a plus of strength and rigidity.
We used strong 2mm thick synthetic waxed thread to prevent rot.
The clasp used is easy to be opened or closed with only one hand and closes really firm.
The leather is tanned and wax sealed so it is safe to be used even in really wet conditions.
The rough dimensions are 15 cm/11cm/3cm.

All the best!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Nice work , I like the latch.

If you haven't found the market already , this thing may well be appreciated by the Steam Punk Folks.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Excellent pouch you have there, I can see why bushcrafters, re-enactors and steampunkers would like them.

Just to let you know, you would be allowed to advertise and sell them here if you become a maker. There's a healthy marketplace for folks selling through the site.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hiya BogdanS,

The reason for it is to allow the website to be run well and keep it fair for everyone. The link to the full section the rules and regulations is HERE but the basic rules are as follows:-
Maker (£30/Year)

• Max 8 items per month (unless they're low value items in which case a higher quantity is fair)
  • No commissions (touting for commissions)
  • Need items to be made before posting
  • Can post personal items in Member Classifieds
  • Can have a website link (in signature), to show wares. Can't point to their own site promoting their own goods.

Maker Plus (£60/Year)

• Max 20 items / Month
  • Can accept commissions
  • Have a website with items for sale link from bushcraft uk (I'm thinking of website just selling personally made items)
  • Can only sell items made by yourself
  • Can post personal items in Member Classifieds
  • Can have a website link (in signature), to show wares and odd commission. Nothing commercial (which would be a trade).

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry meant to add if you need further information either just ask here or you can ask one of the Mods or PM me.

Thank you my friend for your kind comment.
Indeed the buffalo leather is very well suited for this kind of item but a good quality one is hard to find and quite expensive :)
To be honest I can only estimate that one pouch takes me at least 1 day to finish as there are lots of details to work on (this is the working time, not taking into consideration the molding time, curing e.t.c). In any case it is very satisfying for me to make this kind of stuff.

All the best!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE