Bush Buddy Woodstove and Trangia, 2 Snow Peak Trek Titanium Pots and Pans and more.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
In the ever quest to upgrade my kit I have the following LIGHTWEIGHT Kit for sale:-

Original Bush Buddy Wood Burning Stove Used but in Excellent Condition with No Dents. Does have staining to the Titanium body but only from the heat generated within. Used maybe 10 to 15 times.

Inside the Bush Buddy Stove is a Genuine Trangia Brand New and Never Used.

So you can burn Wood or Meths depending on your situation.

Both These Fit into a Snow Peak Trek 900Ti Titanium Pot and Lid/frying pan. Both of these are pitch black on the outside (could be cleaned off I suppose, but would be pointless if your going to use it with the above Bush buddy! ) both with No Dents.

Both of these fit into a Snow Peak Trek 1400Ti Titanium Pot and Lid / frying pan. Both of these are Brand New and have never been used, obviously No Dents...

Bushbuddy Sells for $128 not including P+P or Import Taxes
Pots and Pans are around $50-60 Each not including P+P or Import Taxes.

All the above to your door Next Day Recorded with Insurance

£115 all inclusive.

I also have two Brand New Army Issue Black Plastic Water bottles and Plastic Cup.

£13 Each including p+p

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Price drop to £115. All in to your door.

The Titanium Pot and Pan Combination are worth around £50 EACH !

Hard to find in the U.K... I had to Import all these from America about two years ago! Hardly used and in Great Condition...

I have upgraded all my kit to heavy weight Glamping Kit as to the reason for selling...

Last edited:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Brand Spanking New Canadian 5man Arctic Tent with yellow liner.
And a Kni-co Alaskan Deluxe Stove to keep her Toastie!

Complete "U Turn" in outfit... I know...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE