bush blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
When i used to go camping with my Dad, we kept our knives in our packs until we got out in the sticks. Whenever we came upon civilisation, we'd stop on the outskirts of town and put them away again. There really is no need to carry a large bowie at your side in the UK! Not until we get a zombie problem at least!

:D

Watching the zombie marches that happen over here when Hallowe'en is upon us, it's no wonder books like the "Zombie Survival Guide" have been written:D

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
Belated reply to Deepcmonkey's comments re my last post,

Most offenses committed with knives are 'domestics' and most surprisingly women against men using kitchen knives But these are not news, we hear about kids with knives because the offenses are committed in public in front of other kids showing off rarely do they result in wounding or worse but when they do its front page news and something for the nationals to campaign about. Additionally we also have the Police trying to influence law making and playing politics instead of carrying out their core responsibility the protection of life and property for which they already have more that sufficient powers.

When looked at rationally I believe the problem ages are 15-18 with very few offenses committed by over 21's, although this is anecdotal and I have no data to support this.

The problem that legitimate knife users have is the scatter gun approach that the media driven law makers in this country have. There is no longer any distinction between an offensive weapon and a tool so we all suffer from an oppressive legal system that continues to alienate the public building barriers between people, police and the legal system.

The answer to this 'according to me, so it is the answer' is to have a review of our legal system that is remote from and independent of political interference. Unfortunately this is not possible because our current government now 'owns' The House of Lords so basically we have a dictatorship.

What I would commend anyone to read who is interested in the law is the 1686 Bill of Rights, defined as the rights of all Englishmen "These Rights are The Bill of Rights , they are everyone's for all time" However trampled they are these make the broad basis for most of our common and criminal law today.

Pothunter

You're not wrong there, Germany has some awesome woodland, I spent three days on a trip in the Bergen Hohne area and never saw another person.
When i used to go camping with my Dad, we kept our knives in our packs until we got out in the sticks. Whenever we came upon civilisation, we'd stop on the outskirts of town and put them away again. There really is no need to carry a large bowie at your side in the UK! Not until we get a zombie problem at least!

:D

Huge Zombi problem here. People without a clue.

In our region there is a thriving German community. Very environmentally astute and self sufficient. Families producing the highest quality organic foods. A family we know has a ranch where they raise buffalo and grassfed, organic beef. Germans seem to take to the bush here and the more rugged the better.

As far as big knives, bowies and camp knives , Germans by far are our best customers for big knives.

Also, here is a picture of a style of small game skinning knife . From squirrels to moose.
Neck_Knife_skinning_300.jpg

Scott

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE