Bulldog Lycan Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Hi guys,

Sorting out the kit today came across a few bits - one that might interest you is a pretty much brand new bulldog lycan pack. I have only used it once or twice, I did put black and nasty on the main carry handle (dont ask why) but I can easily remove that.

I will post the link to a brand new one as they can take far better pictures and information than I ever could, sorry if it breaks any rules etc:
http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/daysacks-a...ldog-lycan-molle-pack-olive-green-detail.html

I was not intending to swap it, until I saw the "swap it forum" so I really dont have much of an idea of what I would like to swap it for. Any knives, stoves that burn natural material, waterproof jacket?!? I honestly dont know. So if your interested dont hesitate to suggest something.

Have a nice day guys :D

Last edited by a moderator:

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Urm, depends what it is, probably a large. I am 6'4 so arm length is a problem but I havent got a belly problem.... yet :d

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a Cross jacket, made in Sweden, very high quality and well made and is as new; it was a present but on me (5'10")
the sleeves are way too long so may be just right for you. It's got snow valances in the sleeves and one in the lower torso which is removable, has sensible and very usable pockets, and is fitted with good long pit zips. It's a green-grey colour and is a jacket that wouldn't be at all out of place in public, travelling etc.

If you're interested I'll take some exact measurements and pictures.................:)

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Hi there, sorry for the late reply had a busy few days, that sounds awesome! Pictures would be great thank you - what is the 'model' so I can have a look on google? One question, how waterproof is it?

Anything you need to know about the rucksack?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll pop a few pics. up a little later on this evening; I've worn the jacket three times to walk the dog, each time for well over an hour in the worst of the rain we had a while back, and the jacket was 100% waterproof; it5 has a membrane rather than a DWR, so nothing to wear off and you can wash it at 30 degrees .

I'm afraid it doesn't have a model no. or name in it, and as it was a pressie I haven't got the stuff that came with it.

The 'pack is for the GF to tote stuff around at work, and she says that it will do nicely from what she's seen on their website

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Brilliant sounds great thank you. Ah fair enough!
Its a nice little / big pack. Would be great for that, probably a little to large with all the pouches attached. It also has two mesh zipped pockets inside the main 'flap' which are good for smaller things.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Right then, let's see if I can get the uploader to work!20140505_164840.jpg20140505_164902.jpg20140505_164934.jpg

See how you like the jacket from these pictures; it's a little more green than these show it.............

Let me know what you think, eh? :)

Attachments

• 20131115_173838.jpg
    20131115_173838.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE