bug out bag items needed esbit or trangia triangle dajo or flat survival knife

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
as the title suggest im building a bug out bag looking to get a small ultra light kit together
when I was a lot younger I used to be able to do a fairly comfy weekend wildcamp with just the contents of one pouch from the old 58 pattern kidney pouches and two us army water bottles. forage live off the land and boil drinking water.
made a bet with a mate I could do it again so am trying to improve my chances of winning.
so am looking for as light and small gear as possible
already got a lightweight basha (in the old days it was an ipk. bungied to the pouch
so am looking for an esbit triangle or trangia triangle and if possible an esbit spirit burner.
and some type of flat fixed blade survival type knife one of the dajo knives seems ideal but something else flat will do
ive got some nice gear to swap any help appreciated cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for the offer kind sir its just not what am looking for. I can use the triangle or triad as a small woodburner just to restrict a little fire if push come to shove but cheers again
I have this for sale including few small fuel bottles:
http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/cookers-and-stoves/RB104.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4oWJMS49k

2 months old. Never used in the field just played around indoors. Nothing wrong with it, I have ordered a foster pot cook kit from US.

On your doorstep for 20 quid including everything.

PS. Perfect fit for a 450 titanium mug.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
I have a Darryl Ralph Arc lite knife which is totally flat, can emailyou a piccy when I am back home at the weekend if you are interested ?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
may be getting the flat fixed blade knife but still open to offers of other flat fixed blades for now. and still not got an esbit or trangia triangle.
any help appreciated guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still not got any of this kit sorted but ive decided if possible a dajo survivor knife would be the logical answer to the fixed blade flat knife problem
still need an esbit or trangia triangle as well guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE