buffalo smock

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
First time selling guys. MTP PCS buffalo style cold weather thermal shirt. Made by Snugpak this new version replaces the original softie jacket. This is brand new, without tags though and is a size medium. The specs and sizes for this can be found on the Snugpak website, not a techie person so can't copy that info over.
Looking for £35 all in posted. Cheapest I found on ebay in this condition was £45 so a bit of a saving to be had. Could be open to swaps so don't be afraid to come at me!
Cheers

Last edited:

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
What is the chest size? Or pit to pit dimension, couldn't find anything on Snugpak website

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
Pit to pit size is 57/58cm = 44 - 46". Size is taken from tip of ventilation zip which is not quite right under armpit. This is a difficult shirt to size as it's a pertex/pile shirt so sizes are approximate. I'm a 44" chest and it fits without much room, but not tight, but apparently this is akin to the buffalo shirt which is meant to be worn next to the skin. I'm sure I found the sizes on a military website if not the Snugpak site.
There are zips up each side to assist in putting shirt on as they are snug fitting and ventilation zips under each arm

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
This came from the Strikeforce Army Supplies website

Latest issue lightweight thermal jackets, designed as a replacement for the outdated green fleeces on issue since 1995.
Light olive colour, to match the new PCS clothing system.
Large zipped upper chest pocket, lower zipped pocket accessible from either side.
Outer made from ripstop polyamide, with polyester fleece lining.
Zips at the sizes for easy dressing!

New unissued condition.

Sizes as follows;
SMALL 160/80 (36-38" Chest)
MEDIUM 170/90 (38-40" Chest)
LARGE 180/100 (40-42" Chest)
EXTRA LARGE 190/110 (42-44" Chest)
XX LARGE 200/120 (44-46" Chest)

hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE