Buffalo Parkas (42 or 44") on eBay £30, also cheap nordic xc skis

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
With these long coats remember to undo the zip at the bottom a wee bit to allow for movement. Only move the zip down to the bottom when standing still.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
mines arrived, so clean it doesnt even have paint wear on the zip pullers looks like its spent more time in storeage and has seen little or no use.
thought origionally it was the removable hood version but its the fixed one so not bad for a 130 quid saving.

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Just ordered mine :-D
Can't wait, should have it by Friday!!!!! Just in time for my Birthday on Saturday :)
Woooooo

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I have mine thanks to ID ( Bob).
Bargain of the year , fab condition, great fit ( I measure 46" chest )
Thanks Bob!
Best.

Chris.

Can I ask what size you got? I 'm in the land of confusion. The tape says my chest is 36" (sic). My tog24 jacket says it's 50? and measures 50" and fits perfectly.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi just got mine through today and it is in almost new condition,been after one of these for years !thanks for the headsup Imagedude.What a bargain.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Can I ask what size you got? I 'm in the land of confusion. The tape says my chest is 36" (sic). My tog24 jacket says it's 50? and measures 50" and fits perfectly.

You can't be a 36" fella?
Your tog24 measures 25" pit-pit? AND fits perfectly, I have heard of built in tolerances but that is mad!
One of those measurements must be out!??
Let us know how you get on pal.
best.

Chris.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
You can't be a 36" fella?
Your tog24 measures 25" pit-pit? AND fits perfectly, I have heard of built in tolerances but that is mad!
One of those measurements must be out!??
Let us know how you get on pal.
best.

Chris.

I'm afraid I am. But obviously that is unusual and my reach (middle finger tip to middle finger tip) is I think 6' (72"). I usually take chest 38-40.

The Tog 24 on the label says GB M, EU 50, US 38-40. But conincidentally measures 50" internally or 25" pit to pit. And fits pretty good.

There were only 2 42" parkas left so I took a gamble that you had ordered the 44" and the 42" would work for me.

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Just got mine
Its in good condition with a small (tiny) hole in the shoulder and the elastic around the waste is messed up, but both easily fixed :)
Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE