Buffalo Burgers!

Teej84

Nov 13, 2007
Solihull
www.thomasjupe.com
Yeeeehaaa!

Sorry but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some buffalo burgers or steaks. I have been all round local butchers but they havn't got any and don't seem inclined to order some in for me :(

I would prefer not to have to order 200 at a time as well like someone asked me and I said I would if he could throw in an extra freezer for free and he didn't seem keen.

I live in Solihull, SE of Birmingham and its getting to be a pain. If someone knows of a farmer who is prepared to send me some or i could collect from (other than Scotland!) please let me know!

Any help would be great as my cravings for buffalo meat are growing!:lmao:

Thanks

Tom

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
To Bad you didn't live here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. You can get Bison in pretty much any larger shop, and every meat shop. Elk can be found too, but I prefer to shoot my own! lol.
Sometimes it is nice too be reminded about how good we have it hear. Although I'm sure you Don't have to pay an arm and a leg for a Guiness! ( Very Jealous over here ):)

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
Hmm England Gave Indians Iron and Syphillis...

Indians Gave English Buffalo meat and Tobacco...

Guess it's an even trade :lmao:

But yeah, come to Canada, you can get moose, buffalo, elk, or even horse burgers.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Horse Burgers - not that sounds good!
I have not eaten horsemeat for many years now and I kinda liked it (a lot!) - a cross between beef and venison....
A new slant on "My Little Pony"
Still it is not as good as Kudu.....

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
That's something i love about Canada. Wild foods and bushcraft are practiced by loads of people, or so it seems, and you have so many beautiful wild places where you can go and not see another soul for days.

Yes but sadly the youth aren't catching on to the beauty of our environment.. odd to hear from a nineteen year old.. but I'm afraid my generation may be the last to willingly enjoy the bush! :eek:

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
Horse Burgers - not that sounds good!
I have not eaten horsemeat for many years now and I kinda liked it (a lot!) - a cross between beef and venison....
A new slant on "My Little Pony"
Still it is not as good as Kudu.....

One meat I've only been offered once, was dogmeat...

Not bad.. wouldn't mind trying it again.. probably why my cousin very rarely allows me near her huskies! :D

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Iv never heard of people selling buffalo meat in the UK. But I'v had it in the US n its very good. Far more tender than ordinary beef and somthing else I can't quite put my finger on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE