Budget bushcraft waterproof jacket????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 5, 2014
Derbyshire :-D
I'm after a waterproof jacket preferably in olive green or similar muted colours, which is tough, breathable and wind proof, for under £50. Anyone got any suggestions???????:confused:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
A goretex jacket would be good, but it depends on your size, height etc, and whether you will grow much more (judging by your username, you probably have a few more years of growing left in you!)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
The best value Goretex jackets are the RAF ones. You can pick them up with a winter liner unused for around £30.00. People don't buy them though as they are not a cool shade of green.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I had to replace my old issue water proofs this year and went for the same stuff, jacket and trousers for less than £40

TroubledTalent

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
The woods
I nabbed me a 5.11 tactical 3-in-1 parka on ebay!
Big waterproof thing with hoods and a million pockets, with a zip out waterproof fleece.

£180 new, I got mine for £60

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
I nabbed me a 5.11 tactical 3-in-1 parka on ebay!
Big waterproof thing with hoods and a million pockets, with a zip out waterproof fleece.

£180 new, I got mine for £60

Got yourself a good bargain price there mate; well done on the find! Any good? Reminds me of those the north face 3 in one jackets for flexibility? Bet it's warmers with both jackets on

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

TroubledTalent

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
The woods
Got yourself a good bargain price there mate; well done on the find! Any good? Reminds me of those the north face 3 in one jackets for flexibility? Bet it's warmers with both jackets on

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Thanks man, I was sweating as the clock was ticking down haha
It's amazing. Found it in a medium which I wanted because they're an american brand and in my experience they are designed for a gut ;D and it fits like a glove, but has tons of room around the shoulders and side for movement.
It would take me half an hour to list all the pockets and features. Quality quality jacket(s). I wear the 5.11 cotton canvas shirts and they do not disappoint either.
Taking it to the Highlands this winter for a couple weeks so will test it out properly :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE