Buck Folding Hunter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

tommy11

I really want the Buck folding hunter knife, it looks great, quite pricey though (around £55-60)

Anyone here got this knife?

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
If you mean the Alpha folding hunter, I had one in rosewood and I liked it alot, a decent & nice looking user.
I ended up getting into Spydercos a bit and someone wanted so i let it go.
I recommend it but there are others for less ££ that I prefer to be honest

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
SHMBO came home a few weeks ago and gave me a Buck 112 Ranger, the 25 anniversary one in a leather holder.
Looks a good knife.

jollo74

Aug 9, 2010
Germany
Hi there,
I have a Buck 110 Folding Hunter - my brother in law brought it back for me from the USA - for 29 USD (K-Mart) :D.

It's a real classic and the mother of all backlock folders :cool:.

The backlock closes like a safe door and the 420HC steel takes a good edge and holds it for quite a while.

But for a folder it's big and heavy. Very heavy. It rides comfortable in the belt pouch but I can't carry it in my jeans pocket.

Cheers
Jörg

T

tommy11

imgres

My knife is like this one just got it today, but it's so nice I don't know if I'll actually use it or just keep it as a collectable.

Also, I have realised I hardly ever have any use for a knife besides kitchen knives...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE