Buck 120, beautiful and big! - up for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yep, more up for trade. This one's an older and discontinued model by Buck, the 120! It's a general purpose outdoors/hunting knife and has plenty of blade - stainless steel too.

This one has been professionally sharpened at one time, and is mirrored and convexed to a razor sharp shine!

Comes with original leather sheath and is in good used condition and has the famous 'forever warranty' from Buck.

Grab a chance at owning this cool knife, it's good for display or for the woods! :)

(it was also the model of knife used in the movie 'scream'!)

Thanks for looking,

Sam

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
What are you after then, Sam?

haha oops! forgot to add that part.. derp!

I would like pocket knives, buffalo leather, walking sticks, tanned animal pelts, a polished brass zippo, riot gear, gas mask, canvas day bag, woolen clothes and any other oddity you may have!

feel free to pm me with offers! :)

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Yep, more up for trade. This one's an older and discontinued model by Buck, the 120! It's a general purpose outdoors/hunting knife and has plenty of blade - stainless steel too.

This one has been professionally sharpened at one time, and is mirrored and convexed to a razor sharp shine!

Comes with original leather sheath and is in good used condition and has the famous 'forever warranty' from Buck.

Grab a chance at owning this cool knife, it's good for display or for the woods! :)

(it was also the model of knife used in the movie 'scream'!)

Thanks for looking,

Sam

I love this blade, I've got an old 105 which would love to snuggle up to this in my cupboard. Lol. Any cash trade value thang going on with this bad boy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE