BSA Superstar Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all,

For sale here is my BSA Superstar 'Underleaver' rifle fitted with 'Hawke' double pin mounts and a Tasco scope (4X40) I think.

It is the .22 Cal version.

This rifle has had some work done to it in the form of having the stock sanded and modified by hand and 'dremmeled' to provide extra grip.

The only signs of 'Damage' are two small holes on the underside of the stock which allows you to fit a sling to the rifle.

HOUSEKEEPING

This is a face to face transaction Only OR I can post at your expense if you send me a scanned copy of your driving license or some sort of proof of age!

Cash on Collection or Paypal Only

You must be 21 or older to purchase this rifle. I know you can buy one younger than that but I'm uncomfortable with the idea of selling to an 18 year old only being 19 myself.

Price is £160 PRICE DROP £150

DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0449.jpg

DSCF0450.jpg

DSCF0451.jpg

DSCF0458.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

Last edited:

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
the face to face condition is probably putting people off, i would have bought it yesterday if you'd said you'd post but went and bought a diana model 52 instead. shame its a nice rifle too

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
the face to face condition is probably putting people off, i would have bought it yesterday if you'd said you'd post but went and bought a diana model 52 instead. shame its a nice rifle too

Right O I will change the conditions then....

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Quite tempted by this but have been hankering after a TX200HC for years. I know BSA make the best barrels in the industry (although as far as I know, the air rifles are now made by Gamo so don't know if the quality has suffered)

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
Quite tempted by this but have been hankering after a TX200HC for years. I know BSA make the best barrels in the industry (although as far as I know, the air rifles are now made by Gamo so don't know if the quality has suffered)
yup, i was lucky and got one of the last lightnings made in the UK, they still make their pcp's in the uk, but the springers are done in the gamo factory.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE