BSA Goldstar air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm testing the water a little here, not too sure what to ask for this

BSA Goldstar in .22
Totally original and untampered with
Original sights included
10 shot magazine included
Bought new by myself in 1992, it's probably fired about 200 pellets in that time
Some light knocks on the stock
Some very light rusting and a couple of pitting marks on the barrel, only what you'd expect on a rifle of this age

I can get some pics on Sunday if anyone's interested

I'm looking to get a PCP at some point, any funds raised from this will go towards a new Ultra or Scorpion, therefore no trades thanks.

£175

Over 18's only and I'd prefer face to face if possible

Last edited:

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Certainly not overpriced at that if the condition is good. I saw a 1991 model at £320, but I do not know what the eventual sale price was.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
that's a very fair price for a great rifle

I have one here I bought a couple of years after yours. Its fired many thousands of pellets and is a smooth as anything.....yours is hardly even run in

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've been away for the weekend sorry folks, I've had a couple of PMs from interested folks, basically pics depending I've had two firm offers at the full price.

Seeing as British Red said he's interested then he gets first dibs, then the other two in the order I got the PMs

Let me get the pics up and you can have a look, I've been shooting it this weekend and I'd forgotten how well it shot, I was considering keeping it but I do fancy something new.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm pondering and not firm Rich so don't wait for me - its very good of you to offer to do so and the gun is a bargain, but I'm having an argument with myself so don't give me preference :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Hope the new owner gets plenty of use out of it......arguably the best multi shot springer ever made

And a little tip for whoever they are. the newer "red" bsa mags work just fine and are much easier to get hold of than original ones

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE