Brown blanket 8ft² ish witney x2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Depends on you really. I've another one that's currently on my bed under the duvet and me an swmbo sleep fine with it. We both wear swannis on bare skin so I can't really say yay or nay. They arnt felted and are 100% pure new wool.
Cheap as chips at this price considering quality, size and colour ;)

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
8 square feet could be four feet long by two feet wide. I assume you mean it is about eight feet long and eight feet wide?

Z

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
When I went to school, 8'² represented 8 x 8 or 8 ' squared not 8 sq foot . But to answer your question.....if you cut it up into square pieces measuring 12 " in length and breadth, then you would finish up with 64 pieces of material measuring equally.

Thanks for looking :D

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I'm getting confused now. Is this one blanket 8'x8' or 64 smaller blankets at 12"x12".

Oh bugger it I'm too old for this mental stuff.

What shade of brown is it ole bean.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm getting confused now. Is this one blanket 8'x8' or 64 smaller blankets at 12"x12".

Oh bugger it I'm too old for this mental stuff.

What shade of brown is it ole bean.

:lmao: you a connoisseur of shades of brown nah Johnny? ....its brahn ;)

This is close but the flash makes it look ginnerish lol...

Its darker....like a twist of brown pigtail bacca ...

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Another one left.....but this is the last one and will only sell for £40 laundered and posted. I have other wool blankets, but not witney S, not as large and not already a bushy colour. I can post others for £15-20 depending on size /colour/weight.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry but i'm getting confused, is this last blanket you've got for sale a different one to the two you had at the start of the thread for £30 ?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry Tony. I edited the title and removed 'Sold ' I was only selling one of two, but have offered my last one that's currently in use on the bed . If some one wants to pay the price mentioned, I will launder, dry and post it.
Hope that helps. Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE